Sunday, March 27, 2011

Introduction

Well, I am more of a geek than a gardener. Gardening is my hobby, and through it, I have learnt that nature is lot more disciplined and delicate than I had thought. What started with buying a pair of flower pots has become my passion now. This is my first post. I just wanted to share my experience in gardening on terrace. Most of the flats in pune do have a little balcony or terrace. During last 10 months of my experience in terrace gardening, I have grown numerous ornamental plants and a few vegetables on my terrace. Through my blog, I would try to share a few of the experiences I had during these times and will keep updating you regarding my new ordeals as time passes by.. I hope this would help some of you in some way in gardening at your own balcony/terrace/lawns, and I would love to hear from you for any suggestions! I wish to create a gardening community here in Pune through this blog, and even if I don't succeed, I hope some of you would benefit in some way by reading my articles. I wish you the very best in gardening! So what are you waiting for? Take out your shovels and spades :)

No comments:

Post a Comment